- Vise body and segment assembly manufactured from 4140 hardened steel for maximum rigidity, accuracy and clamping pressure.
- Machinable jaws allow maximum part contact - ensuring a rigid, accurate work holding fixture.
- Vise accepts Toolex® SnapLock Jaws for maximum flexibility and reduced set-up time.
- Tool kit included: vise handle, pry wrench and hex key(s)
- Clamping Pressures: 4" up to 6,000 lbs.; 6" up to 12,000 lbs.
- Solid end construction eliminates jaw lift on fixed jaw end.
- Vise repeatability = ±0.0005!
Thru-body mounting eliminates need for clamping outside the body. Drainage slots evacuate coolant and chips, keeping the segment screw free of debris.